Wednesday, January 2, 2013

NEW BLOG!

So do you want the good news or the bad news?
 
I'm going to go ahead and say let's start with the goods, mmka?!
I have a pretty new blog, same concept but different domain
click here
 
Internet Explorer decided that our time together was over, whatev! Made for more work for me and HubbyJack, but we made it work.
 
Bad News: If you are currently following me... I'm told that I cant just take you with me :(
PLEASE go to my new blog and re-follow me?!
It will make me feel loads better about the whole sucky situation.
 
I promise to keep you up.to.date. with everything at least 4 times a week! That's my goal!
Hopefully this new domain will allow those that normally get blocked at work a chance to follow.
 
See ya on the flip side ;)
And let me know you made it!
 

2 comments:

  1. I get pleasure from, result in I found exactly
    what I was looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt!
    God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

    my blog Air Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's impressive that you are getting ideas from this paragraph as well as from our argument made at this time.

    Take a look at my site :: gps golf caddy

    ReplyDelete