Wednesday, December 5, 2012

So long, H-town!

My weekend ROCKED!
Well, as much as any goodbye party can anyway...
I must say that I have definitely felt the love in the past few weeks from friends & family showing their support! As you know, this move is NOT easy for me, but everyone's encouraging words have definitely helped! If I haven't said it yet, THANK YOU!

My crossfit family hosted a special WOD in my honor. Check out "April"...
 
It's supposed to be a list of my favorite movements, however, they threw in a bunch of running since they know I love it so much!
Ba$?@&!
But, the more difficult the workout the more we LOVE to do it!
  
We then had a final round of cowboy burgers and frozen sweet tea vodkas' at our favorite post-workout bar Cedar Creek. We like it because you can go stinky! 

My family & friends hosted a goodbye party for me over the weekend. It was so nice to have so many friends come from everywhere to bid me farewell. From crossfit to high school besties to our football watching crew, EVERYONE came! It was so bitter sweet!


 
 




We may or may not have popped a bottle of champagne and then passed it around to nearly 40-50 ppl to take a swig! :-/







 
 
My ubercrafty cousin Michelle had everyone leave special goodbye messages to me on a platter, it turned out so pretty! Bake and 350 for 30 mins! Ha. I'm really happy to have something unique and special like that for memories sake.

As today is ending and I'm sitting here watching the movers pack up the last of our boxes, I have to face that fact that tomorrow is almost here. One last night to spend with my mama (if you haven't gathered it by now, I'm quite the mama's girl!) Tomorrow we will wake up bright and early and grab Miss.Dakota for her first road trip...

First stop NOLA!

4 comments:

  1. Haha- still chuckling at you calling Michelle "ubercrafty" :).....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved being part of all your festivities. Can't wait till I get to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved being part of all your festivities. Can't wait till I get to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a safe trip to Virginia!

    ReplyDelete