Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It happened...

I may or may not be counting down the days I have left of work… 
from right this moment, I have 6 days left!

I may or may not have categorized all of the websites/blogs saved on my computer into an excel spreadsheet... hey, it has taken 3 years to accumulate!
It may or may not have totaled 102 different sites…

I may or may not have already ordered a personalized return address stamp with our new address… Sorry, I’m not sorry!
 
 *obviously not our real address, I'll send out the real one if you need it!

I may or may not have already looked thru all of the top Black Friday ads and made my list…
My list may or may not contain all things “house” related… I’m such a grown up!

Our new neighbors may or may not be cussing us right now because we haven't mowed the grass yet... oops, no mower! They will have to wait for Black Friday...

My hubby may or may not have accidentally had the lights turned off at our new house last night and had to go back to his apartment for electricity…  
sorry babe, cracking up as I type ;)

My reason for running the 10K Turkey Trot on Thursday morning (4 times annually) may or may not be so that I can gorge myself on Thanksgiving Day and NOT feel bad about it! Hey I need my strength for shopping!
Last year, post race!


1 comment: