Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Call Me Scrooge

Don’t get me wrong, I love Christmas as much as the next person… The time with family, the hot chocolate, the 1,000 calorie casseroles… THE PRESENTS!!!
BUT one thing I’ve always had beef with is the tacky Christmas décor!



SAY NO, TO MULTICOLOR BULBS!!!!!

I myself am a neutral girl. I like things looking natural ;) “That’s what he said…”
For those like me and appreciate a good “seafoam” accent wall, know that Forest Green and Stop Light Red don’t exactly highlight my favorite Pottery Barn styles!



                                                         NO THANK YOU!!!

Here are some of my favorite NEUTRAL, but SHINY Christmas décor ideas…  

Twine done right!

Amazing what a little wine bottles and spray paint can do!







I'll take a cute burlap wreath ANY DAY!


On Sale @ Ballard Designs
And when all else fails, JUST ADD GLITTER!



PINK, Glitter, Chevron..... SWOON!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment