Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Sandy is a B*t@#!!

What do you miss the most? THE topic of discussion on my New York based sirus/xm morning show known as Cosmo Radio. Love those Bishes! They are seriously hilarious and currently working off of a generator, BUT if they had phones I would have called in this morning. The only thing they were worried about is missing their shows and whether or not their dvr’s would have recorded the ones they miss… obviously not!

But what I would have called in to tell them… don’t worry because ABC & CW are too worried that they won’t get the regular ratings and are playing re-runs! Yes that’s right, don’t worry spoiled New Yorkers, YOU ARENT MISSING ANYTHING!

I, however, have missed…




And I’m pretty sure they are going to cancel my new fav… 
20/20 will without a doubt have some BREAKING NEWS to report!


Yes, I know I watch too much television!

Don’t get me wrong, hurricanes are a tragedy and there are lots of people to pray for, but when all the girls on Cosmo Radio are complaining about is missing their favorite restaurant… well I have little sympathy. They are living out of hotels and still able to order room service for God sake!

But don’t worry, The X Factor comes on tonight and my favorite part of the show.....                                               MAKEOVERS!

Hopefully they adjusted her attitude too, because girlfriend can SING!

These beauties are from Mont Belvieu, TX and their voices are heavenly. 

Don't let that girl next door look fool you, she spices it up during her performances.

This mom is so passionate... I hope she gains more confidence.

His voice is unlike anything I've ever heard... AMAZING!

You wouldn't believe the set of pipes this little 14 year old has!

Finally! Is anyone else excited that the Mariah wannabe is gone?!

Can’t leave ya without a Happy Halloween from Dakota!
HA! I'm pretty sure she HATE me while taking this pic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment