Monday, October 8, 2012

Wedding Weekend... #1!

Wedding #2, my little brothers, is this upcoming weekend. Until then, a photo dump of Michelle & Matt’s wedding. I know a lot of people attend weddings and say “oh she was the most beautiful bride I’ve ever seen!” Well, they haven’t seen Michelle… she was drop dead gorgeous and cool as a cucumber! She has a very calm personality, she's extremely happy go lucky and a go with the flow kind of girl. That did not change on the most exciting day of her life. She was so happy and excited with no fear in sight.

This is the 5th time I’ve been a bridesmaid and although I have lots of friends that are easy going… on their wedding day is another story. They turn into HIGH STRUNG/BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY TO ME OR I MIGHT CRY types of people. I was waiting for this to happen to Michelle & to my surprise it did NOT! 
The sisters fluffing her dress and getting it ready.
We had lots of projects, one of which was the streamer backdrop that I intend on giving a tutorial on later when I have better pictures. 
 
All in all, we had a blast helping plan Michelle's  wedding, and it turned out beautifully! I don’t have a lot of pictures (it’s a little difficult when you’re standing AT the altar, but ill share what I’ve got!)

Party Bus on the way to the venue after the wedding!!!

I cannot wait for these two to get back from their 10 day excursions in Italy and the Greek Islands. I may steal a few of her pics to share with you ;) Until then, I still have 7 days left with my honey!!
 Have a great week!


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment