Friday, October 5, 2012

Let the festivities BEGIN!

I'm uuber excited for this weekend. My hubby gets into town tonight for 9 WHOLE DAYS! I haven’t seen him that much since our honeymoon, hopefully we both come out alive ;) My next two weekends are wedding filled! Festivities begin tonight with a rehearsal dinner for my BEaUTIful cousin Michelle and her fiance Matt!
Great couple, aren't they?!

Yes, Michelle is family, but she is also one of my best friends and partner in crime. She also happens to have a twin sister, Stephanie, who is my personal life coach, ha!     
Steph, ME, Michelle

Steph, Michelle and I are a year apart and are closer than ever. I honestly feel like a triplet between these two. Since Michael moved away, I have literally spent every weekend with my twins. We are all completely different, yet very similar. Steph and I share our love of CrossFit and anything competitive. Michelle and I share a brain when it comes to clothes, style, partying, or any social gathering for that matter! We finish each other’s sentences and rarely get tired of one another. Since we are family, it's nice to know we can't fight about petty things, we are always honest with each other and speak our minds, it helps- trust me. I’ll miss my twins dearly when I leave…

Michii,
I’m so excited that you have met your perfect match. You and Matt could not be more perfect for one another. I cannot wait for you to experience your big day and I couldn’t be more proud to stand by your side!!! Love you, cousin!!! 



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No comments:

Post a Comment